Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at SUNFREE.
What are the precautions when installing the LED floodlight?
We can see all kinds of LED floodlights in many outdoor lighting places, such as LED floodlights or LED floodlight bunnings that must be used for night work on construction sites, and secondly, such as building bodies. Decorative lighting in places such as lighting, landscaping, etc. also uses LED floodlights, so what should be paid attention to during the use of these LED floodlights?
1. What we need to pay attention to is that the wiring must be in accordance with the voltage of the floodlight and the corresponding wiring of the positive and negative poles
2. When installed outdoors, the joints between the lead of the lamp and the main cable must be waterproof and insulated
3. LED lamps will generate a certain amount of heat when working, so there should be no obstructions around the lamps, which may cause poor heat dissipation of the lamps or damage to other items due to excessive temperature.
4. LED floodlights are waterproof. The protection level of conventional outdoor LED floodlights can reach IP65. It can be installed directly in the outdoor rain or immersed in water for a short period of time, but it cannot be kept in water for a long time because of the protection. The IP65 level cannot reach underwater waterproof, so we must do a good job of drainage at the lighting position, especially in landscaping places.
5. The installation must be firm. First of all, the fixing bracket must be fixed firmly with screws and nuts. Second, the lamp bracket must be fixed firmly after the installation and adjustment of the angle. It cannot be easily loosened and so on.
6. The working voltage of the LED floodlight must be in line with the rated voltage required by the lamp, otherwise, it will not light up or burn out the lamp power supply or lamp beads, etc.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist